Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"What do you mean you want to check your email?"

I'm sure most everyone has been in a similar situation as what I'm about to describe. A little background for those who may have stumbled across my blog and don't know me. I am in college and live in one of the on campus apartments. Anyway on with the show, last night when I went to check my email the internet connection from my room was working sporadically for about an hour. So I thought that I might post about the situation,what little of a connection I had quit shortly before I posted. When I last checked around noon today still no connection at all, not even the sporadic variety, which would have been an improvement over late last night. This wouldn't be such a big deal if it didn't happen frequently. The only way that I am able to make this post is because I am at the library.
|