Thursday, December 01, 2005

The sky is falling...oh wait that's just the approval rating of Disney

I went and watched Chicken Little tonight with some friends. Each coupon to get a ticket was a dollar and the Student Activites office was contributing the money to United Way. I might not have gone had a one of my friends offered to cover the cost. Hey, I feel bad really I do, I didn't want to have him pay but he insisted. But I digress I could have watched any of the movies I that were playing at the time, but like I said I chose to watch Chicken Little. The only reason that I chose the way that I did was that most of my friends that went watched it.

If you haven't seen Chicken Little or heard anything about it let me be the first to tell you that it is a waste of time. Children might enjoy it but if you don't have any small children or don't enjoy childrens movies than it might not be for you. Childrens movies aren't my cup of tea so I didn't enjoy the movie as a whole. True, I did laugh at a couple things but the movie as a whole did not appeal to me. Though I know that it wouldn't going into it. I did enjoy myself when I wasn't groaning from the sheer ridiculousness of the movie.

To clarify the title of this post, I'm not totally and completly against Disney but just for the most part in the past few years.

|