Friday, April 01, 2005

Frolfing=Frisbee Golfing

A recently added feature to the university that I attend is a frisbee golf course. Of course knowing my school the way that I do I should have expected it to be as cheap as possible. The reason that I say that I should have expected it is that they seem to go for "value" over quality. I'm not saying that this paradigm is always bad, typically it's good. It's just in this case going for "value" cheapens the fun of playing the game. This isn't really a big deal since I won't likely be playing frisbee golf all that much but still if the school is going to have a course put in they should at least make it a half way decent one.
 
Update: I played on the frolf course on campus awhile back it wasn't as bad as I had initially thought but still not the best.
|