Thursday, April 14, 2005

"Don't you call me a mindless philosopher..."

With the release of Star Wars Episode III only thirty-five days away I find it with ever increasing difficulty to contain my excitment. It seems at times as if I'm about to start running around with my arms thrown in the air while screaming my head off with pure excitement. As I'm sure that you've figured out by now I'm a Star Wars fan. I'm pretty much always enjoyed the original trilogy(OT). When it comes to the newer movies I am not to pleased with them for a number of reasons. I won't go into them now. You can just imagine my excitement when I heard that the OT was finally coming out on dvd. I was jumping up and down running around, the whole making an idiot out of one-self routine. I'll probably go through that exact same routine within a couple of weeks of Ep. III's release.
|