Thursday, June 02, 2005

A Wookie and his pet nerd

I just realized in the past couple of days how obsessed with Star Wars I have become. I say obsessed because that's the closest word there is. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those fans that waits in line dressed up as an obscure character or goes to a Star Wars convention dressed as said obscure character. I have however been tempted to make a costume of a fairly minor character. I do have a lot of the books, a ton of the CCG cards from Decipher, and Risk the Clone Wars edition. So yeah, I am fairly high up there on the geeky scale when it comes to Star Wars. It scares me a bit. That said I think that I will have to cool down a bit when it comes to Star Wars. 
 
I'm not saying that I will ever totally stop liking Star Wars. I will likely always enjoy Star Wars. I just think I need to broaden my taste in sci-fi, so that's exactly what I'll be doing this summer. If you have any suggestions on good sci-fi authors/books please tell me.
|