Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I am...not Batman

I am plannning to watch Batman Begins tonight with some friends. From everything that I've heard and read about it, it sounds like a good movie. I will see about doing for Batman Begins what I did for Star Wars Ep. III. That is getting a semi-quasi-review up for your reading pleasure. I forsee that I will enjoy Batman Begins and no I am not as fanatical about inconsitencies that directors, bigscreen or otherwise, make about Batman as I am about directors make about Superman. Why? Just for the simple reason that I didn't read Batman comic books when I was little. But the reason for why I find it vexing for people to make mistakes in presenting the "facts" of Superman is an entirly different post. If you have or haven't seen Batman Begins and want to state your opinion please do so.
|