Thursday, August 18, 2005

Oh, shiny...

I really dislike packing/unpacking. The reason I bring this up now is that I'm packing up stuff so that I can move into the dorm tomorrow. Since this is my forth year of college I should be used to it by now, but I still dislike it about as much if not more so than the first time I packed to go to college. What I dislike so much about it is the uncertainty of what I might need during the school year. This year I've vowed to keep what I bring to a minimum. No clutter or as little as possible. If I don't see any need for it leave it. You're likely wondering why I haven't done this in the past. Well, I'll tell you why. I'm a pack rat. I seem to accumulate crap and am unable or unwilling to part with it.
 
Will I live up to this vow of mine? Time will tell.
|