Monday, August 15, 2005

Autolycus' Boomstick

 I realize that there might be a stigma attached to what I'm about to confess. The confession? I enjoy the stupidness of Bruce Campbell movies. Before you start throwing the molding contents from the back of your refrigerator in my general direction let me explain. The reason that I enjoy his movies is because of the fact that they are so stupid that they induce amusement, at least for me. I'm not saying that I own any movie that he's a main character in. The only movie that I own that he's in is the first Spider-man movie.
 
You may or may not agree, but if you have a favorite Bruce Campbell flick please tell me by leaving a comment. Trust me I won't judge you. Yes, I'm aware that the title is esoteric. With that said don't feel bad if you miss the meaning.
Update: I just found out that my roommate enjoys Bruce Campbell movies and that several of his friends do as well, a few of which I've met. So in this sense it's good to know that I'm not alone.
|