Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Way Creepier Than Normal

True, I haven't seen every film directed by Tim Burton but I have seen enough to know that it's safe to say that he makes extremly strange stuff. The one movie of his that I've seen and half way enjoyed was Mars Attacks! I enjoyed the movie because it was so stupid that it was hard to not laugh at. However other than that not many of his movies are all that great. Except for the first Batman movie.
 
I think that Tim Burton's movie Corpse Bride, which I believe is in post-production right now, has to be the weirdest move that I've heard of in awhile. I'm not going to go into detail about this really strange sounding movie just for the simple reason that the best words that describe it are creepy and sick. That is if the trailer that I've seen online is any indication.
 
So yes, the overall theme of this post is that Tim Burton films are creepy and weird. With that said I should restate that I am by no means a fan of Tim Burton.
|