Thursday, April 27, 2006

"Computers for Dumb Dumbs"

In my computer class we have started going over the basic requirments that the school has put on for the class. I was looking at the book just so that I could fill out the vocab sheet and was shocked at how much of the stuff was very simple. I almost think that the book was written for people who have absolutely zero knowledge of computers. The book should be titled Computers for Dumb Dumbs.

Yes, I realize that there are those who aren't as familiar with computers as some. If they are non-trads, non-traditional student, who never had to deal with computers than I might be able to understand. But the book really covers the basics. For example: output device, input device, bug, and so on. If someone doesn't know those things they should take a seperate class.

|