Saturday, August 27, 2005

How the West Won

I have been reading Timothy Zahn's Cobra whenever I've had a free minute or two. So far it's a really enjoyable book. I've read other books and short stories by Timothy Zahn but they were all Star Wars related. This one of the books that I bought in my project to become better educated in science fiction. I am not able to spend as much time since the school year has begun to read anything other than text books, which has been rough. I may not entirely like it but I'll have to accept it if I want to do decently in my classes. I plan reading the other Cobra books when I get the chance, whenever that happens to be.
 
So if you haven't had the pleasure of reading anything by Timothy Zahn I would suggest getting on that when you are able to. As for me I'm going to get another cup of coffee and go back to reading for Western Civ.
|