Monday, October 10, 2005

Serenity

I want to watch Serenity, I mean I really, really want to watch it. I know there are those who won't want to simply because they have heard bad things about the show. I however have been watching the show pretty regularly and am enjoying it. Now wait until you have finished reading the post before you post any arguments against either the show or the movie. First the tv show was aired out of order, second the budget wasn't all that great from what I hear. So how can you expect the outcome to be expceptional even from Joss Weadon.
 
Yes, I know Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie was low budget. I know this because I've seen it several times and even thought on numerous occasions to buy it on dvd. The only reason that I bring up Buffy the Vampire Slayer is to draw a connection to his earlier works that have ultimatly been a success in one way or another.
 
I have as of yet only heard good things about it, Serenity. In addition to hearing good things about it I want to see it since I have become a fan of the series.
|