Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tag you're it, no tag backs

Here I was minding my own business when I visited Diane's Stuff to find out that I'd been tagged. So here goes.

List seven songs that you are listening to right now. Now matter the genre, whether they have words or even if they are any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions with your seven songs. Then tag seven people.

1) "A New Escape" Phathom

2) "Fake Tales of San Francisco" Artic Monkeys

3) "Monsters" Matchbook Romance

4) "Don't Stand Up" This Holiday Life


5) "Aye Julian" Meriwether

*6) "Ugly" Kwench

*7) "Bull Takes Fighter" Stavesacre


I honestly don't have seven people to tag that haven't already done this little game. So if you're stumbling over this post; pick it up, dust it off and put it where it belongs.

*In accordance to the rules I added two more songs

|