Sunday, September 11, 2005

Crappy machine

 Last night was laundry night for me. The reason that I bring this up is that when I went to put my cloths in the dryer I was jipped because the machine was out of order and yet there wasn't a note or anything on the dryer to indicate that people shouldn't use it. I'm not sure but I think that the campus policy is that if this happens there isn't a refund of money. Which to me qualifies as robbery. I want to stress right now that I'm not one hundred percent that that this is the policy. I don't know how many times this has happened to me and I've just written it off, not all that many but I've just forgotten. This time however there was an S.A.(Staff Assistant) you may know the position by different names, was around to see this and so I have a wittiness that works for the school to vouch that the crappy machine was broken when I got to it and might have a little bit more pull in getting me my .75 cents back. I know it's not that much but hey if I can get it back that's one more load of laundry I can dry.
 
Update: I got a notice in my mailbox today (Monday) saying to take the notice by the business office to get a refund of my .75 cents. I still think that the machinces on campus are still crap. It always seems as if at least one on the side of campus wher the dorms are is out of order, whether it be vending, the change machine, or washer/dryers.
|