Monday, June 26, 2006

The Punishment Begins

Um...wow. That's what was going through my mind as I was watching "The Punisher." Not really in the best sense that the word wow could be used either. It was more violent and gory than what I thought it might be but then that's what I get for only knowing the basic premise of a movie before watching it. This movie isn't getting a very high spot on my recommendation scale. I'd say about a 5 out of 10. I found the movie overall a bit distasteful, though it did have a few decent things about it.

There are some other things that bring down the recommendation score. First, brief glimpses of too much skin on women. The reason that brings the recommendation score is because it might be something that might something that some people might think unnecessary or want to speed through. The second thing that brought the score down was John Travolta. More like John Revolta. Oh come on, don't tell me you couldn't see that one coming.

|