Saturday, December 23, 2006

"I've got a lot of problems with you people..."

This evening my parents and I were coming home from visiting family and we found out that "Oh, wow the car horn works again!" The story behind that one is that it hadn't been working for a while and has been looked at, the repair was pending. I joking thought at first that it was a Christmas miracle until I thought to check what the date was. The reason that I asked the date was because I remembered a Seinfeld episode and knew that it was close to being the 23rd (yeah, I actually forgot that it was the 23rd). I'm sure that if you're a fan of the show you know where I'm going with this. As soon as I was told that it is the 23rd I said "It's a Festivus miracle!" I don't know about you but that's funny.

So, I hope that you've had/have fun observing Festivus this year. If you haven't yet go get started, you still have time.

Powered by Zoundry

|