Friday, December 01, 2006

Rules of rough housing

A friend of mine doesn't seem to understand that he really ought not horse play with women. I am saying this in part because he's a big guy I mean really big. He also doesn't seem to know when he's going overboard. I say this not to be mean but to simply state the facts. I've repeatedly tried to explain to him that he runs the risk of hurting the women that he's playing with but he just doesn't seem to listen very well. I tell him that it's about respect. A man just doesn't strike a women even in jest. A guy can rough house with another guy as long as the other guy doesn't mind but those rules don't apply when interacting with women. I don't know I guess it's about upbringing, at least to a certain degree.

Don't get me wrong I like the guy, he's one of my closest friends. It's just that he doesn't really seem to get it, you know?

Powered by Zoundry

|