Saturday, October 22, 2005

See Saw II?

I found out yesterday that there is going to be a sequel to Saw. I honestly don't understand why because the first one wasn't all that spectacular in my opinion. Yes, Saw did have plenty of gore but if that's that's the bulk of what a movie depends on than sorry but that's pathetic. There was a twist at the end of Saw that I probably should have seen coming but I am ashamed to say that I didn't. Well at least not entirely because I knew something was up but I couldn't quite put my finger on what.
 
Saw II from what I understand is more of the same. The victims have to choose to either do nothing and let the traps kill them or do something and run the risk of being killed anyway. If they are in the trap with others they also are pitted against each other. I guess that in general there really are very many innovative horror/thriller movies out there. There have been a few that have given me the jibblies, one of which seriously made me want to run out of the room screaming like a little girl.
 
My opinion on whether or not to see Saw II is that it really isn't worth seeing unless your bored and it's in a cheap theater. Otherwise it's not likely worth seeing unless you really liked the first one for some unfathomable reason.
|