Thursday, November 03, 2005

The exciting world of science

I have recently come to the realiztion that science really excites me. I know that this is extremly nerdy but I don't really care. Well, to tell the truth science has pretty much facinated me since at least the fifth grade so I really shouldn't surprised by this realization. Something that interests me, that I've only recently found out that I find to be fun, is to on occasion to read about scientific research and the results that were found. I guess that science intrests me because I am curious by nature and I like to find out how and why things work the way that they do. I believe that my interest in science is what drives me to read sci-fi. I know I'm such a nerd but, you know what, I'd musch rather find out as much about the world around me than be blind to it.
|